NetSuite: Consolidated Invoicing
Another Custom Solution from The Vested Group's NetSuite Support Practice, inVESTED
Do you generate multiple invoices each month for a single customer? Do you have customers with multiple locations that you would like to send one consolidated invoice to? Are you spending countless hours manually combining these invoices? Are you certain your manual process is capturing all of the correct data and your invoices are being accurately paid and applied?
If these scenarios sound familiar, The Vested Group's Consolidated Invoicing is the solution you have been searching for.
The Vested Group has developed this automated solution for invoice consolidation that allows businesses to quickly and easily combine multiple invoices to print and send to a customer. Our Consolidated Invoicing customization not only improves your customers' experience but also creates greater efficiency and data accuracy for your business.
Take a look at this video for a brief overview of our Consolidated Invoicing solution or continue reading below to learn more:
- Flexibility to mark specific customers as "eligible for invoice consolidation"
- Visibility to all open and unconsolidated invoices for chosen customers at your fingertips
- Ability to consolidate invoices on both the customer and sub-customer level
- Flexibility to select specific invoices for consolidation
- Ability to print one consolidated invoice with all the underlying data (either summary level or detail level) for the “child” invoices
- Ability to apply one payment to all invoices on the consolidated invoice
- Automated accounting for partial invoice payment
- Complete transactional visibility from invoice to consolidated invoice to payment
- Fully customizable to meet your unique requirements
With The Vested Group's Consolidated Invoicing solution, your customers will enjoy a streamlined billing experience and your business will benefit from greater accuracy, efficiency, and insight. If you are interested in learning more about Consolidated Invoicing or how you can purchase this custom NetSuite functionality, fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours!